Knowledge check #17


The video we watched on empathy and perspective depicted how every person is going through their own battles. These battles could be good or bad, but you cannot judge a book by its cover.  Two examples from the video included a woman that has lumps in her breast and another man that is going to be a new dad. My take away from the video is whenever I have the urge to be impertinent to another person, because I had a bad day, I need to remember that the other person could have had a worse day than me.  Overall, it is important to look at situations through another person’s point of view and not to react out of anger. Instead, we need to be compassionate and realize that we are not the only one having a bad day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Driving and Community Mobility

Aging and Sexual Health